Friday, April 26, 2013

My AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge! *imported post from temp. blog*


Supplies are ordered. Mindset is starting to change.

I've made a conscious decision to make a change in my life and get on a better track. I'm going to become a healthier me and I can't wait. I've been putting it off long enough and the time is NOW to make my changes!!

As soon as my AdvoCare supplies arrive, I'm going to be beginning an awesome 24-Day Challenge. I've watched friends of mine go through the AdvoCare challenge with simply amazing results, and I'm finally ready to join the ranks of the people who have been so very successful with it. I plan on chronicling my progress here and sharing my experience!!

I'm still learning about the whole process, and please, I'd love it if you would learn with me and follow along with my story!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP